ADEPT® Hip Resurfacing System
The ADEPT® Hip Resurfacing System is provided to meet the demands of patients who are likely to outlive or outperform a traditional total hip replacement.
The ADEPT® Hip Resurfacing System evolved from the BHR, with the knowledge and experience gained by Finsbury (now MatOrtho®) from direct involvement in the development of the BHR, as the original manufacturing specialists of resurfacing devices including the BHR, and through extensive research of historically successful MoM devices.
The ADEPT® Hip Resurfacing System has been in successful clinical use globally for over 10 years. Clinical data shows that:
- Younger and more active patients are being accepted for hip replacement (63% of resurfacing patients in Australia are under 55 years old )
- Hip resurfacing patients are free to return to work and active lifestyles [2-3] without compromised function.
- Mid-term survivorship for the ADEPT® is class leading [1,4] with a lower revision rate than total hip replacement in younger patients  and an ODEP 10A rating .
- Australian Orthopaedic Association. National Joint Replacement Registry: Hip and Knee Arthroplasty. Annual report 2015.
- Van Der Straeten and De Smet. Consensus from the Advanced Resurfacing Course May 2014, Ghent Belgium. Is Tramadol Illegal To Buy Online
- Girard J, Miletic B, Deny A, Migaud H and Fouilleron N. Can Patients return to high-impact physical activities after hip resurfacing? A prospective study. International Orthopaedics (SICOT), 2013, 37: 1019-1024.
- National Joint Registry. Implant Summary Report, August 2016. Ref: Summary.Report.HP_Head_Adept Resurfacing Head (Sizes 48 – 58 only)_All.15/08/2016.14:48 (held by MatOrtho Ltd.)
- Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel (ODEP). Latest ODEP ratings can be found at Ordering Tramadol From Mexico