SAIPH® Knee System
The SAIPH® Knee System is the 2nd generation medial ball-and-socket knee from the originators of the concept. The design is based on the principle that by providing natural functional and anatomical asymmetry in all three knee compartments (medial tibiofemoral, lateral tibiofemoral and patellofemoral articulations), better function and increased patient satisfaction can be achieved without the compromises of traditional total knee replacement designs.
The result is provision of complete inherent stability throughout the range of motion, coupled with allowance for physiological rotation during flexion. The design also features a physiologically asymmetric patellofemoral joint for a more natural feel and ease of flexion.
The SAIPH® has been in clinical use since 2009. Following on from 20 years of clinical success with the Medial Rotation Knee™ (MRK™), the SAIPH® retains all key design features fundamental to the clinical success of the principle.
Hear from a professional user on his experience with this knee system Buy Generic Tramadol Uk.
Clinical data shows that patients can expect:
- Inherent full ROM stability , like the normal knee ;
- An excellent range of motion, with a device that permits over 150° flexion [1,3];
- Significant health gains and improvements in function ;
- Excellent survivorship [3-5], with a device that has an ODEP 5A rating .
- Shimmin A, Martinez-Martos S, Owens J, Iorgulescu AD, Banks S. Fluoroscopic motion study confirming the stability of a medial pivot design total knee arthroplasty. The Knee. 2015; 22(6): 522-526.
- Johal P, Williams A, Wragg P, Hunt D, Gedroyc W. Tibio-femoral movement in the living knee. A study of weight bearing and non-weight bearing knee kinematics using ‘interventional’ MRI. J Biomech. 2005; 38(2):269-76.
- Data held on file at MatOrtho Ltd. 2016.
- National Joint Registry. Implant Summary Report, Ref: Summary.Report.KP_Femoral_Saiph.15/08/2016.20:48 (held by MatOrtho Ltd.)
- Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry, Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Annual Report 2015. Ordering Tramadol From India
- Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel (ODEP). Latest ODEP ratings can be found at Tramadol Online Buy